Meet the administrative, financial, and technical staff of Psychological Sciences. Our goal is to provide efficient and effective service that supports the research and teaching mission, and ensures compliance with Federal, State, and University regulations. Click on a staff member’s name to view their respective area of expertise. Please direct support requests to the department’s general mailbox at Psychology@uconn.edu as this offers the ability to monitor the volume and distribution of work, and our commitment to cross-training. The staff are friendly, customer service oriented, and also happy to meet with you in person if that is the most effective method by which to get your needs met. Our team is grateful for all of your research, teaching, and service contributions and are here to support these endeavors. We continue to support the college’s shared service model working in collaboration with our colleagues in the Business Service Center and partners on the Grant Management Services team. Our department’s grant contact is Francesca D’Antonio and she can be reached via email at francesca.d’firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jackie Soroka, M.B.A.
- LindaAnievasFinancial Assistant860email@example.comBousfield 106
- RachelBordenProgram Assistant860firstname.lastname@example.orgBousfield 106Unit 1020
- JacquelineSorokaExecutive Assistant email@example.comBousfield 101AUnit 1020
- CarolValoneAdministrative Manager860firstname.lastname@example.orgBousfield 101BUnit 1020
- DebbieVardonClinical Training Program and PSC Administrative Manager860email@example.comBousfield A205Unit 1020
Student Administrative Support
- TaylorTherouxGraduate Program Coordinator Student Assistant860firstname.lastname@example.orgBOUS 101C
- AlyssaCaffreyStudent Administrative Assistant860email@example.comUnit 1020
- GabriellaMartoneStudent Administrative Assistant860firstname.lastname@example.org
- AshleyMatasavageStudent Administrative Assistant860email@example.comUnit 1020