- Braun, T.D, Park, C.L., and Gorin, A. (2016). Self-compassion, body image, and disordered eating: A review of the literature. Body Image, 17, 117-131. doi:10.1016/j.bodyim.2016.03.003
- Braun, T.D., Park, C.L., Garivaltis, H., Noggle, J.N., Gorin, A., and Conboy, L.A. (In Press). Yoga and Ayurveda as a novel approach for obesity treatment: Two exploratory studies of BMI and psychosocial health. International Journal of Yoga Therapy.
- Park, C.L., Riley, K., Braun, T.D. (In Press). Practitioners’ perceptions of yoga’s positive and negative effects: Results of a national US survey. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, 1-10. 10.1016/j.jbmt.2015.11.005
- Park, C.L., Riley, K.E., Braun, T.D., Jung, J.Y., Suh, H.G., Antoni, M.H., & Pescatello, L.S. (In Press). Stress management in first year women: A pilot Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research.
- Park, C.L., Braun, T.D. and Siegel, T.I. (2015). Who practices yoga? A systematic review of demographic, psychosocial and health-related factors associated with yoga practice. Health Psychology, 38, 460-471. 10.1007/s10865-015-9618-5
- Braun, T.D., Park, C.L., and Conboy, L.A. (2012). Psychological well-being, health behaviors, and weight loss among participants in a residential, yoga-based weight loss program. International Journal of Yoga Therapy, 25, 51-59.