||B.A., Psychology, Auburn University, 2013
M.S., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, University of Connecticut, 2016
- Cortina, L. M., Kabat-Farr, D., Magley, V. J., & Nelson, K. (2017). Researching rudeness: The past, present, and future of the science of incivility. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology.
- Nelson, K. C., & Magley, V. J. (2017, June). The effects of anticipated future interaction on employees’ responses following sexual harassment experiences. Poster presented at the biennial Work, Stress, and Health Conference, Minneapolis, MN.
- Nelson, K. C., & Magley, V. J. (2017, April). Appraising incivility: When perpetrators are also a source of support. In K. N. Miner & P. Costa (Co-chairs), Why, how, and when: Advancing the literature on workplace incivility. Symposium accepted to the annual meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Orlando, FL.
- Nelson, K. C., & Magley, V. J. (2016, April). Examining mechanisms linking incivility to engagement. In L.M. Cortina & E.A. Vargas (Co-chairs), Workplace (in)civility: New insights into contexts, consequences, and boundary conditions. Symposium accepted to the annual meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anaheim, CA.
- Nelson, K. C., Gannon, L. E., & Magley, V. J. (2015, May). The effects of colleague role stressors on individual experiences of incivility: A moderated mediation model. Platform paper presented at the biennial Work, Stress, and Health Conference, Atlanta, GA.