- Ohannessian, C. M., Vannucci, A., Flannery, K. M., & Kahn, S. (In press). Social media use and substance use patterns during emerging adulthood. Emerging Adulthood.
- Brenick, A., Flannery, K. M., & Rankin, E. (In press). Victimization or entertainment? How attachment and rejection sensitivity relate to sexting experiences, evaluations, and victimization. In M.F. Wright (Ed.) Identity, Sexuality, and Relationships among Emerging Adults in the Digital Age. Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Vannucci, A., Flannery, K. M., Ohannessian, C. M. (2017). Social media use and anxiety in emerging adults. Journal of Affective Disorders, 207, 163-166.
- Flannery, K. M., & Smith, R. L. (2016). Are peer status, friendship quality, and friendship stability equivalent markers of social competence? Adolescent Research Review. Published Online First. DOI: 10.1007/s40894-016-0042-z
- Flannery, K. M., & Smith, R. L. (2016). The effects of age, gender, and gender role ideology on adolescents’ social perspective-taking ability and tendency in friendships. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships. Published online before print. DOI: 10.1177/0265407516650942.
- Ohannessian, C. M., Flannery, K. M., Simpson, E., Russell, B. S., (2016). Family functioning and adolescent alcohol use: A moderated mediation analysis. Journal of Adolescence, 49, 19-27.
- Malooly, A., Flannery, K. M., & Ohannessian, C. M. (2015). Coping mediates the association between gender and depressive symptomatology in adolescence. International Journal of Behavioral Development. Advance online publication. DOI: 10.1177/0165025415616202
- Ibrahim, D.M., Rohner, R.P., Smith, R.L., & Flannery, K.M. (2015). Adults’ remembrances of parental acceptance-rejection in childhood and associations with rejection sensitivity. Family & Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 44(1), 51-62.