- M.S. Psychological Sciences, University of Connecticut, 2016
- M.A., Psychology, The New School, 2012
- B.F.A., Recorded Music, New York University, 2010
- Gutierrez, I. A., Hale, A, & Park, C. L. (in press). Life-changing religious and spiritual experiences: A cross-faith comparison in the United States. Psychology of Religion and Spirituality. DOI: 10.1037/rel0000137
- Gutierrez, I. A., Park, C. L., & Wright, B. R. E. (in press). When the divine defaults: Religious struggle mediates the impact of financial stressors on psychological distress. Psychology of Religion and Spirituality. DOI: 10.1037/rel0000119
- Gutierrez, I. A., & Park, C. L. (2015). Emerging adulthood, evolving worldviews: How life events impact developing belief systems. Emerging Adulthood, 3(2), 85-97. DOI: 10.1177/216769681454450.
- Gutierrez, I. A., Goodwin, L. J., Kirkinis, K., & Mattis, J. S. (2014). Religious socialization in African American families: The relative influence of parents, grandparents, and siblings. Journal of Family Psychology, 28, 779-789. DOI: 10.1037/a00035732
- Gutierrez, I. A., & Mattis, J. S. (2014). Factors predicting volunteer engagement among urban-residing African American women. Journal of Black Studies, 45(7), 599-619. DOI: 10.1177/0021934714543189