- Drake, K. L., Stewart, C. E., Muggeo, M. A., & Ginsburg, G. S. (2015). Enhancing the capacity of school nurses to reduce excessive anxiety in children: Development of the CALM intervention. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing 28, 121-130.
- Sweeney, C., Warner, C. M., Brice, C., Stewart, C., Ryan, J., Loeb, K. L., & McGrath, R. E. (2015). Identification of Social Anxiety in Schools: the Utility of a Two-Step Screening Process. Contemporary School Psychology, 1-8.
- Fox, J. K., Herzig-Anderson, K., Colognori, D., Stewart, C. E., & Masia Warner, C. (2014). School-based treatment of anxiety in children and adolescents: New developments in transportability and dissemination. In M. D. Weist, N. A. Lever, C. P. Bradshaw, & J. S. Owens (Eds.), Handbook of School Mental Health (355-368). New York: Springer.
- Masia Warner, C., Brice, C., Esseling, P., Stewart, C. E., Mufson, L., & Herzig, K. (2013). Consultants’ perceptions of school counselors’ ability to implement an empirically-based intervention for adolescent social anxiety disorder. Administration and Policy in Mental Health, 40(6), 541-554.
- Colognori, D., Esseling, P., Stewart, C., Reiss, P., Lu, F., Case, B., & Masia Warner, C. (2012). Self-disclosure and mental health service use in socially anxious adolescents. School Mental Health, 4(4), 219-230.