- Ph.D., Wayne State University
Current Research Interests
- Union-management psychology
- Self-evaluation in the workplace
Other Areas of Expertise
- Work Motivation
- Work Leadership
- Survey Research
- Field Methods
- PSYC 2100WQ: Principles of Research in Psychology
- PSYC 2600: Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- PSYC 5613: Organizational Psychology
- PSYC 5611: Work Motivation
- PSYC 5612: Leadership in the Workplace
Mellor, S., & Decker, R. (in press). Multiple jobholders with families: A path from jobs held to psychological stress through work-family conflict and performance quality. Current Psychology.
Mellor, S., & Holzer, K. (in press). Humiliation at work and union interest: An empirical analysis of community union satisfaction as related to status enhancement. Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal.
Mellor, S. (in press). Confidence at work and individualism-collectivism: An empirical demonstration of the distinctiveness of American union employees. Current Psychology.
Mellor, S., & Golay, L. M. (2017). Childhood and adulthood socioeconomic statuses in relation to union interest: Exploratory surface relationships. Current Psychology, 36, 260-275.
Mellor, S. (2016). Adulthood social class and union interest: A first test of a theoretical model. Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied, 150, 849-865.