- President & Director of Research, Senior Scientist, Haskins Laboratories
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Linguistics, Yale University
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Diagnostic Radiology, Yale University School of Medicine
- Director, Yale Reading Center
- Co-leader, Yale-Haskins Teagle Foundation Collegium on Student Learning
- Braze, D., Mencl, W.E., Tabor, W., Pugh, K.R., Constable, R.T., Fulbright, R.K., Magnuson, J.S., Van Dyke, J.A. & Shankweiler, D.P. (2011). Unification of Sentence processing via ear and eye: An fMRI study. Cortex, v. 47, pp. 416-431.
- Das, T., Padakannaya, P., Pugh, K.R., Singh, N.C. (2011). Neuroimaging reveals dual routes to reading in simultaneous proficient readers of two orthographies. NeuroImage, v. 54, pp. 1476-1487.
- Diehl, J.J., Frost, S.J., Mencl, W.E., Pugh, K.R. (2011). Neuroimaging and the Phonological Deficit Hypothesis.In Explaining Individual Differences in Reading, Theory and Evidence, (Ed.) Brady, S.A., Braze, D., Fowler, C.A., Psychology Press, 2011, pp. 217-237.
- Magnuson, J.S., Kukona, A., Braze, D., Johns, C.L., Van Dyke, J.A., Tabor, W., Mencl, W.E., Pugh, K.R., and Shankweiler, D.P. (2011). Phonological Instability in Young Adult Poor Readers. In Dyslexia Across Languages, Orthography and the Brain-Gene-Behavior Link, (Ed.) McCardle, P., Miller, B., Lee, J.R., Tzeng, O.J.L., Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co, 2011, pp. 184-201.