Academic Advisor, Undergraduate Studies Program
To schedule an appointment and view walk-in hours: Undergraduate Program Office
- Advises psychology students pursuing the BS degree.
- Assists students with course selection, tracking their degree progress, finding experiential learning opportunities, and post-graduation planning.
- Serves as a resource to students, faculty, and staff for Undergraduate Psychological Sciences Program.
- Provides direct administrative support to Associate Department Head.
- Schedules Psychology courses.
- Reviews and processes registration forms and final plans of study.
- Assigns students to faculty advisors.