Meet the administrative, financial, and technical staff of Psychological Sciences. Our goal is to provide efficient and effective service that supports the research and teaching mission, and ensures compliance with Federal, State, and University regulations. Click on a staff member’s name to view their respective area of expertise. Please direct support requests to the department’s general mailbox at Psychology@uconn.edu as this offers the ability to monitor the volume and distribution of work, and our commitment to cross-training. The staff are friendly, customer service oriented, and also happy to meet with you in person if that is the most effective method by which to get your needs met. Our team is grateful for all of your research, teaching, and service contributions and are here to support these endeavors. We continue to support the college’s shared service model working in collaboration with our colleagues in the Business Service Center and partners on the Grant Management Services team. Our department’s grant contact is Gabrielle Fish.
Jackie Soroka, M.B.A.
- KelseyKeefeAcademic Advisor860firstname.lastname@example.orgBousfield 108Unit 1020
- CassandraMurilloGraduate Program Coordinator email@example.comBousfield 101C406 Babbidge Road, Unit 1020 Storrs, CT 06268
- SarahScheidelAcademic Advisor firstname.lastname@example.orgBousfield 100AUnit 1020
- DebbieVardonClinical Training Program and PSC Administrative Manager860email@example.comBousfield A205Unit 1020
- GarvinBoudlePsychological Sciences Technical Services DirectorOffice: 860-486-2056Cell: firstname.lastname@example.orgBousfield 186AUnit 1020
- MatthewButwillIT Support: Academic AssistantOffice: 860-486-5346Cell: email@example.comBousfield A013Unit 1020
- EddieRiveraComputer Tech Support ConsultantOffice: 860-486-5346Cell: firstname.lastname@example.orgBousfield A012Unit 1020