- Zhu, X., Dalal, D. K., Hwang, T. (2017). Is maximizing a bad thing? Linking maximizing tendency to positive outcomes through future-oriented thinking. Journal of Individual Differences, 38, 94-101.
- ***Article featured in New York Magazine (2017, June). Some good news for people who have a hard time making decisions.
- ***Article featured in UConn Today (2017, July). In making decisions, are you an ant or a grasshopper?
- Zhu, X., Barnes-Farrell, J. L., Dalal, D. K. (2015). Stop apologizing for your samples, start embracing them. Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice, 8, 228-232.
- Dalal, D. K., Diab, D. L., Zhu, X., Hwang, T. (2015). Understanding the construct of maximizing tendency: A theoretical and empirical evaluation. Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, 28, 437-450.
|Manuscripts Under Review
- Zhu, X., Wolfson, M.A., Dalal, D.K, & Mathieu, J.E. [Examining team decision-making processes] Journal of Applied Psychology.