- Chin, I., Goodwin, M., Vosoughi, S., Roy, D., & Naigles, L. (in press). Dense home-based recordings reveal typical and atypical development of tense-aspect in a child with delayed language development. Journal of Child Language.
- Chin, I., & Naigles, L. (2016). The role of caregivers’ tense and aspectual distinctions on children’s later acquisition. In J. Scott & D. Waughtal (Eds.), Proceedings of the 40th Annual Boston University Conference on Language Development (pp. 61-74). Somerville, MA: Cascadilla Press.
- Naigles, L. & Chin, I. (2015). Language in children with autism spectrum disorders. In E. L. Bavin & L. Naigles (Eds.), Cambridge Handbook of Child Language (2nd edition) (pp. 609-636). Cambridge, U.K: Cambridge University Press.
- Chin, I., Troyb, E., Kelley, E., Eigsti, I-M., Fein, D., & Naigles, L.R. (2015, May). The role of language in second-order theory of mind reasoning in children with autism spectrum disorder and children with optimal outcomes. Poster presented at the International Meeting for Autism Research, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Chin, I., Vosoughi, S., Goodwin, M. S., Roy, D., & Naigles, L. (2014, July). How the Speechome Recorder can change our understanding of developmental trajectories. Poster presented at the 13th International Congress for the Study of Child Language, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.