- Lawner, E.K.., & Quinn, D.M. (2017, January 21). The influence of cues about mental illness on disclosure and expectations for interpersonal interactions. Poster presented at the convention of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, San Antonio, Texas.
- Matloff-Nieves, S., & Lawner, E.K. (2016, July 28). What research tells us about supporting girls in STEM. Paper presented at the Partnership for Afterschool Education Conference, New York, NY.
- Mosatche, H.S., Lawner, E.K., & Matloff-Nieves, S. (2016). Breaking through!: Helping girls succeed in science, technology, engineering, and math. Waco, TX: Prufrock Press.
- Lawner, E.K., & Quinn, D.M. (2016, January 28). Responses to success and failure: The role of gender and domain. Poster presented at the convention of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, San Diego, California.
- Mosatche, H.S., Matloff-Nieves, S., Kekelis, L., & Lawner, E.K. (2013). Effective STEM programs for adolescent girls: Three approaches and many lessons learned. Afterschool Matters, 17, 17-25.