Your generosity is appreciated
The department welcomes private support, which may be used for undergraduate scholarships, graduate fellowships, and for special activities such as seminars and lectures. Private support provides an edge for excellence. It allows us to reward top scholarly effort and to competitively recruit students and faculty.
A gift to the department may be made in honor of a faculty member or friend. A gift may support an existing scholarship or fund, or it may create a new fund for current needs or an endowment to support programs into the future.
For more information about giving to the department, or to give by mail, please contact one of the CLAS development officers.
To contribute online, please visit the UConn Foundation online giving site for the Psychology Department Unrestricted Fund. Alternatively, you may wish to give to one of the following other funds benefiting our department:
Some of the Funds Supporting Psychological Sciences
- 20165 Psychology Department Unrestricted (default)
- Supports the Psychology Department
- 20386 Industrial/Organizational Graduate Fund
- Supports I/O Graduate Students
- 21664 Psychological Services Clinic
- Supports the Psychological Services Clinic
- 22672 Autism Parent Training Fund
- Helps disseminate information about autism
- 27016 Bousfield Memorial Fund for Scholarly Programs
- Enhances the department’s facilities and scholarly programs
To give to one of these funds, please follow these steps:
- Copy the desired fund number and name text above
- Click this UConn Foundation link. The page will open in a new browser window.
- Paste the fund number and name into the search bar at the upper right corner of the page and click the lookup button
- click on the ‘DONATE TO…’ button