Profile : Sheya
- Development of categorical and conceptual knowledge in early childhood
- Emergence of Relational Reasoning
- Interactions between perceiving, acting, and knowing
- Models of Developmental Change
- Sheya, A. & Smith, L.B. (2011). Dynamics of the Process of Development. In C. Hooker (ed). Philosophy of Complexity, Chaos and Non-Linearity, Handbook of the Philosophy of Science vol. 16, New York: Elsevier.
- Sheya, A. & Smith, L. B. (2011). Development through Sensory-Motor Coordinations. In J. Stewart, O. Gappenne and E.A. Di Paolo (eds), Enaction: Towards a New Paradigm for Cognitive Science. (p. 123). Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Sheya, A. & Smith, L.B. (2010) Changing priority maps in 12- to 18-month-olds: An emerging role for object properties. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, 17(1), 22-28.
- Smith, L. B. & Sheya, A. (2010). Is cognition enough to explain cognitive development? Topics in Cognitive Science, 2(4), 725-735.
- Hills, T., Maouene, M., Maouene, J., Sheya, A. & Smith, L.B. (2009). Longitudinal Analysis of Early Semantic Networks: Preferential Attachment or Preferential Acquisition?. Psychological Science, 20(6), 729-739.
- Hills, T., Maouene, M., Maouene, J., Sheya, A. & Smith, L.B. (2009). Categorical Structure in Early Semantic Networks of Nouns. Cognition, 112(3), 381-396.
- Sheya, A. & Smith, L. B. (2006). Perceptual Features and the Development of Conceptual Knowledge. Journal of Cognition and Development, 7(4), 455-476.