- Treatment strategies to improve long-term weight loss and maintenance.
- Motivational and environmental processes that affect weight control.
- Social influences on weight, eating, and physical activity.
- Le Grange, D., Gorin, A. A., Dymek, M., & Stone, A.A. (2002). Does intensive momentary assessment improve cognitive behavioral therapy for binge eating disorders: A pilot study. European Eating Disorders Review, 10, 316-328.
- Johnsen, L. A. P., Gorin, A. A., Stone, A. A., & le Grange, D. (2002). Characteristics of binge eating among women in the community who seek weight loss treatment. Eating Behaviors: An International Journal, 3, 295-305.
- Gorin, A. A., le Grange, D., & Stone, A. A. (2003). Effectiveness of spouse involvement in cognitive behavioral therapy for binge eating disorder. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 33, 421-433.
- Wing, R. R. & Gorin, A. A. (2003). Behavioral techniques for treating the obese patient. Primary Care, 30, 375-391.
- Gorin, A. A., Phelan, S., Wing, R. R., & Hill, J. O. (2004). Promoting long-term weight control: Does dietary consistency matter? International Journal of Obesity, 28, 278-281.
- Gorin, A. A., Phelan, S., Wing, R. R., & Hill, J. O. (2004) Medical triggers for weight loss produce better short and long-term weight loss outcomes. Preventive Medicine, 39, 612-616.
- Gorin, A. A., Phelan, S., Tate, D., Sherwood, N., Jeffery, R., & Wing, R. (2005). Involving support partners in obesity treatment. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 73(2), 341-343.
- Wing, R. R., Gorin, A. A., & Tate, D. (2006) Strategies for changing eating and exercise behavior. In B. A. Bowman and R. M. Russell (Eds.). Present knowledge in nutrition 9th Ed. Washington, D.C.: ILSI Press, p. 822-837.
- Wing ,R. R, Tate, D. F., Gorin, A. A., Raynor, H. A., & Fava, J. L. (2006). A self-regulation program for maintenance of weight loss. New England Journal of Medicine, 355, 1563-1571.
- Gorin, A. A., Raynor, H., Chula Maguire, K., & Wing, R. R. (2006). Decreasing household television time: A pilot study of a combined behavioral and environmental intervention. Behavioral Interventions, 21, 273-280.
- Wing, R. R., Tate, D. F., Gorin, A. A., Raynor, H. A., Fava, J. L. (2007). Stop Regain: Are there negative effects of daily self-weighing? Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 75, 652-656.
- Gorin, A. A., Raynor, H. A., Niemeier, H. M., & Wing, R. R. (2007). Home grocery delivery improves the household food environments of behavioral weight loss participants: Results of an 8-week pilot study. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, 4, 58.
- Gorin, A. A., Pinto, A. M., Tate, D. F., Raynor, H. A., Fava, J. F., & Wing, R. R. (in press). Failing to meet weight loss expectations does not impact maintenance in successful weight losers. Obesity.
- Gorin, A. A., & Crane, M. (student). (in press). Obesogenic environment. In E. Jelalian and R. Steele (Eds.) Handbook of Child and Adolescent Obesity. Wiley.